Miss. Barboza

Thursday, June 14, 2007

BUSY, BUSY,BUSY...

It is June….translation….every summer camp between here and Canada is training their summer staff and they all need something from one office or another. Not that this is a problem or even unexpected….just hectic….

In other news… Lisa and Jon are going to look at an apartment today…. It is in the same place where Monica lives so I will have plenty of reason to visit just remember that even though I may have good reasons it doesn’t mean I’ll do it. I should visit people more but by the time I get home after work it is time for dinner and I am tired and the kids have to get to bed so we tend to just stay home. We probably will visit more in the summer because the kids don’t have to get up before the sun and can stay up later. We’ll have to see.

Fathers day is Sunday and I have been caught completely off guard. How is that the no not told me about this…I mean it’s not like it happens every year at the same time or anything like that…I am totally out of sorts about what to get for my father….I’ll probably end up with the same thing I usually send…A card…but I am sure it will be a funny card…Don’t I get points for that. Troy is easy…he gets wax and a rag.
That’s it for today……
posted by Miss. Barboza at 8:18 AM

3 Comments:

Wax and a rag? Does that mean something?

June 14, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

it goes with the Harley

June 14, 2007 at 12:11 PM  

Oh YEAAAAH something else to read while I should be working for ARC...and its funny!!! I kinda forgot the father's day thing too..I think it was that weekend "abroad" we spent last weekend that threw off the rest of my month. ARC Girl

June 15, 2007 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home