Miss. Barboza

Monday, June 18, 2007

VROOM......

So I have decided to get my motorcycle license ….. Can you picture it, me on a bike? The more I have been riding this summer the more I have thought about it. So I’m going to try it. I am planning to take a class in Bangor in July…. I will keep you all posted on my success…. Assuming I pass I am thinking about getting a Honda Rebel next spring. It is a smaller bike and my feet reach the ground well. Eventually I may move up to a Harley but I need something small and light to start with…

In other news…. I had a very nice weekend. We went out on the bike, then to T ball practice. From there we all went for a little dip at Stephen’s Pond. The water was a little cool but nice. The kids had a great time.
Sunday we just hung around the house all day and relaxed….that was really great. I didn’t have to go anywhere all day. We watched Ghost Rider and had a thunder shower and a BBQ for dinner….
posted by Miss. Barboza at 9:58 AM

2 Comments:

What no Harley for women?? There must be a size for Ms. Barboza!!
Are you going to ride to work?
ARC girl

June 19, 2007 at 11:03 AM  

I plan to.....

June 19, 2007 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home