Miss. Barboza

Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh the shame of it!!!

Apparently I have now made it onto more than one bad blogger list, at least according to the message from pistalwhipped…”you haven’t blogged for a while… you need to post something” So here it is

SOMETHING….

I haven’t posted lately because there really hasn’t been much to post about. Z and I started some seeds for the garden. We are hoping to get the plot read this weekend, if the weather holds. I am pretty sure spring has finally arrived, I have come to this concludion based solely on my allergies…I can’t stop sneezing…(thanks dad! couldn’t you have given me good hair instead of allergies?)

T has his disability hearing next week so please pray to whatever God you believe in that it goes through. I am worried about what will happen if it doesn’t. I will keep you posted on the outcome.

Well I guess that’s about it.

Until Later.
posted by Miss. Barboza at 5:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home