Miss. Barboza

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up

There hasn’t been a whole lot going on over the last couple of weeks. I have been teaching a lot both in Rockland and Ellsworth. I enjoy teaching but it really wears me out.

One of the major changes is that Z has started medication for ADD. It has been wonderful. On the first day he took it he got a note home from school that said what a great day he had, as well as a great P.E. class. Since he has started the medication he has not had a behavior day below at least an 80% actually he has had three 100’s and one 97. I am so proud of him and even better than that he is proud of himself.

Other than that we are just getting ready for the big game. I am going to make a new chili recipe I think it will be good I’ll keep you posted.

Until Later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 10:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home