Miss. Barboza

Friday, May 23, 2008

WHAT?!?!?!?

so you think you can dance

So last night I was watching one of my favorite summer shows "So You Think You Can Dance". They were showing the auditions. Some of the people who show up for these things are really good, some are really bad, and some...well some are just odd. One girl in particular caught my attention. She was not chosen to move on in the competition and when asked why by the interview crew she said "I think it is because I am too tall. They are racist against tall people" There is so much wrong with this statement I don't know where to begin. However, I have come to these conclusions...

1. The next time you apply for a job you do not have to disclose your height.
and...
2. I have been a victim of ageism because I am white...

Until Later

posted by Miss. Barboza at 7:41 AM

2 Comments:

SO THATS WHY YOU WEAR THOSE FOUR INCH HEELED PLATFORM SHOES GIRLFRIEND!!

May 26, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

It is important for me to wear such big shoes because i belelve in equality

May 28, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home