Miss. Barboza

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ARRRRRHHHHH..................

All I can really say is it’s June…..Work is crazy! It’s lifeguard season. And swim lesson season… Translation, everyone needs something everyday and sometimes we have to be really creative to make it all happen. If it weren’t for the top notch H& S people I am surrounded with I don’t know how any of it would get done.

Today I started my day in Ellsworth, the internet was down so I couldn’t get a lot of stuff done there, but I needed equipment from the Bangor office for a class on Thursday so off I go. I grab the equipment then it is off to Rockland, my home base, where I have been able to get quite a lot done this afternoon. There are only two weeks left of June…I think we may survive……………

In other news
The kids are getting out of school….goodbye sanity….. those of you who know my kids know what I am talking about. No more feed them and send them off for the day. (Please interpret the following with the proper amount of sarcasm.... ALOT!!!) Now we will have to do things with them…like swimming, and playing out side and feeding them lunch…my oh my the work involved. Thank goodness I work outside the home I don’t know what I would do if I were forced to enjoy the summer weather at the beach or the park I would just be beside myself with confusion.
posted by Miss. Barboza at 12:58 PM

1 Comments:

You will survive crazy lifeguarding mania!!! I know it :) By the way, you looked really pretty yesterday in your summer dress!

June 20, 2007 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home