Miss. Barboza

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sometimes I Sits and Thinks and Other Times I Just Sits...

so I was home last night, when at about 7 pm I got a call from the answering service. One of the instructors for a big class in the Ellsworth area cancled... So I made a few calls and by 9pm I was on the road headed for the Comfort Inn. I got here about 10:30 last night. I will be here until after the class tomorrow...when I will hopefully get home in time to get to Z's spring concert.

I find I don't really travel well alone. I don't shop. I don't go out for meals. I just hang out in my hotel room and read or watch TV. So tonight I am just sitting here not making the "list" and surfing. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Until Later
posted by Miss. Barboza at 3:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home