Miss. Barboza

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I’ll only hit snooze one more time…..

I am a little behind the 8 ball so it seems…I worked in Ellsworth yesterday and for some reason could not sing into my blog ARC Girl will have to show me how sometime. Last night I taught a First Aid class in Bar Harbor it went really well but it made for a late night. I tried to convince ARC Girl she should teach it but she was not susceptible to my powers of negotiation. Apparently I have not been spending enough time working on my super powers and the ability to control other’s minds is on the fritz….

I had a good time in the class; the sunset alone was worth the trip. It was the most beautiful sunset I have seen in quite a while. I’m sure that gorgeous sunsets happen often I just don’t seem to have a chance to pay attention to them, but last night I saw it and it was amazing. I gave me an opportunity to just take a minute and appreciate the things around me that I tend to miss due to this thing I have called life…. We all know how that goes.

Anyway the class was fun I had about 20 people ranging in age up from 18. They were a good group with lots of good questions. That lets me know they are listening…. I like that. I taught the class on a boat…A first for me…I don’t get sea sick but I don’t really have “sea legs” either so there were a couple of stumbles through out my night… but in the end I stayed on my feet, YEAH ME!!!!

I got home around 11:30 and then of course I couldn’t go right to sleep I had to unwind a little first so about 1 am I went to bed…I am a little tired today… I have a challenge exam actually 2 this evening at 6pm after that it’s home again…. I haven’t seen my boys since Tuesday so I miss them and I am looking forward to seeing them if even for a short time tonight….
That’s all for now…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 5:19 AM

1 Comments:

THERE!!! There was a reason that YOU were supposed to do that class and not me...btw you did not tell me it was on a boat! A sunset is a miraculous thing and we often don't get a chance to actually see it set. Glad you did!!
Your powers of persuasion are not weak either..you really did almost have me! ARC girl

June 21, 2007 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home