Miss. Barboza

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I’m almost healthy…

So I went to the Dr. this morning for a follow up to the illness I had earlier this week. All is well on that front I am feeling much better. I am pretty sure that can directly attributed to the drugs they have me on but who am I to complain.

But here is the best part about my appointment this morning…I found out I am almost HEALTHY!!! Can you believe it? My blood pressure was 138/72. Not too shabby for one who usually sits around 140/100.

Now here is the really great part…my cholesterol was 243… Yes I know that is still high, but if you compare it to the 364 I had last time I would say that is quite an improvement. This is like going from having pure lard running through my veins to softened vegetable spread.

Until Later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 11:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home