Miss. Barboza

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Ballroom of my own

Where to begin…Let’s see. Well we got the floor just about done all that is left is some trim work it came out really nice. I like it a lot, Zach thinks it makes a great floor to race his cars on.
The kittens are getting big they have finally started to eat solid food…yeah sleep. They still need some formula but not as much and not as often. That is really awesome. They have also started exploring the rest of the house. Peanut has no fear and likes walking up to the dog and hissing to see the dog run away. It is really quite comical.

What else….hmmmm… Oh yeah we went to the Windsor Fair this past weekend. That was fun the kids had a great time. I lost my cell phone there however. I guess someone found it and turned it into one of the booths because when I called it the guy said yup I have it right here, unfortunately by the time I got there it had disappeared again. The guy was pretty upset by this because now he is nervous that someone may be stealing from him. I don’t know but I felt so vulnerable and naked without my phone that I had to go and get a new one yesterday. My old phone has been shut off and I still have the same number so I guess it has all worked out ok.

I also went out this weekend with a couple of friends. I had a really good time it has been quite a while since I have gone out dancing at all so I really enjoyed it. And Lately I have been feeling a little let down by those who I consider to be my friends so I was good to see some of them and hang out.
Well I guess that it for now

Ginny I’m not on the list…Yeah me!!!
Until Later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 10:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home