Miss. Barboza

Friday, September 14, 2007

Some days I really hate "progress"…

So I don’t have a prescription card. I haven’t had one since I started. But because of some changes going on at home I need to get one. I called the 1 800 number I was given to get a new card… here is where things got difficult. In order to get through the system you have to know your member ID number that is on the card that I don’t have. I went through this about three times before I just started pressing buttons… Eureka I was connected to a real person. I ordered my new card and got some additional information I needed…What did I learn today?… If you get pissed off enough and push enough buttons you can get through an automated phone system. Yeah me!!!
Until Later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 9:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home