Miss. Barboza

Friday, August 24, 2007

A Blanket, a Book and an Nap...

So far today has pretty much been a wash. It is a rainy, cloudy Friday and what I would really like to do is take a nap. I have managed to answer some email and shuffle some paper around today but really that is about it. I came into the office at 7:30 this morning because we have a volunteer who is hoping to go out on a disaster and she wanted to leave her car at the office, so she would need a ride to the airport. She called me this morning to tell me there was a problem with her flight and she wouldn’t be headed out when she thought she would. It takes me a while to get to the office from home so I was almost here by the time she called and just kept on my way. So at about 7:15 I started my day here. Being here that early allowed me to get my email answered early and to go through some of the other stuff on my desk.
Troy fed the babies this morning since I had to leave so early. He said they ate pretty well, he had to mix up a second batch of formula for them. I think we will try and introduce them to some soft food this weekend as they are now 4 weeks old. I’ll keep you posted on how that goes.
We have decided to redo the floor in the front room of the house. We are going to rip up the carpet and put down laminate hard wood. Now all we have to do is figure when either this weekend or next. I think we will probably start this weekend and finish next. At least that is what I hope will happen.
Until Later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 8:42 AM

1 Comments:

Do you two tile floors??
My Bathroom needs new tile!

August 24, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home