Miss. Barboza

Monday, January 14, 2008

17 down 2 to go!!!

Photobucket

They did it again!!! The New England Patriots beat the Jags in an amazing game Saturday night. This was the fastest game I think I have ever seen. Both teams were amazing. There were so few incomplete passes (Brady had only 2 during the whole game) and only 4 punts I think so the clock never stopped. Both teams just kept moving down the field. The difference...We moved it futher.

Next weekend Brady and the bunch will face the Chargers in New England at the AFC Championship game. I have to hand it to San Diago, they played a hard game against Indy. Between getting beat up physically, both L.T. and Rivers left the game injured and a seemingly endless string of bad calls against them they never gave up. And even with the help of the Refs Indy still lost!!!

This is the outcome I was hoping for I really didn't want to meet Indy in the Championship game again. The last time that happened the Pats lost the game solely on bad calls that the refs later admitted were bad, and I didn't want to see that happen again.

In other news... Well I guess there isn't much other news...

Gear up for next Sunday 3 pm

Until Later...

posted by Miss. Barboza at 9:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home