Miss. Barboza

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Feeling Better

I spent most of the past weekend laid up with the flu. I am feeling better now just a little tired. I did manage to watch the Playoff games.

There were two hard fought games this weekend. Jacksonville pulled it out to beat the Steelers by two. The Steelers looked a lot like the Washington Generals throughout this game. The Steelers worked hard but Big Ben still managed to blow it in the end.

Now on to the next game. Tennessee and San Diego! If Tennessee wins they will play the Pats if the Chargers take it the Pats will face Jacksonville. This was another nail biter. The Titans had the lead going into halftime then I’m not really sure what happened but San Diego came back and took the win. I think maybe the Titans forgot this was a playoff game and decided to take the second half off.

Results: Jacksonville at New England Sat 8 pm on CBS!! This ought to be one Hell of a game I believe the Pats will win but it won’t be easy, after all this isn’t Miami coming up. We will really have to work to stop the JAX run and collapse the pocket if we can do that we should be all set. I don’t think JAX will be able to stop our passing game effectively so as long as the weather holds out we should be in good shape.

In other news I made my first ever from scratch cake this weekend Devil’s Food. It came out pretty good if I do say so myself.

Other than that I pretty much took it easy and recovered from the flu.
Until Later
posted by Miss. Barboza at 6:58 AM

2 Comments:

I feel like I'm reading ESPN Sports Zone or something! Tell Bill to get a new sweatshirt for the play offs will ya?

January 8, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

He'll get a new one but I am pretty sure he will just cut the sleeves off

January 8, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home