Miss. Barboza

Friday, December 7, 2007

O Christmas Tree

So I was looking over my calendar and saw that this weekend is the weekend we will be getting our Christmas tree. I look forward to this event every year. We go to a small cut your own tree farm near Waldoboro. T the Kids and I go traipsing through the fields of trees looking for the perfect one. The last couple of years this excursion has taken place not long after a snow fall this year will be the same. This almost guarantees, that, at some point there will be a snowball fight. I usually get pummeled. I am not a very good snowball maker, I don’t have the greatest aim, and I throw like a girl.

Once we find out tree the kids take turns using the saw to cut it down. We drag it back to the truck and head home to decorate it. This will be the first time in three years we will only have one tree. We have been getting two, a big one for the front room and a small one for the living room. I like to be able to see the tree from the living room and the way the room was set up I couldn’t see it. We have since rearranged the living room so I will be able to see the tree so we won’t need two.
I will try to get pictures once the tree is up. I hope you all have a wonderful warm weekend.

Until Later…
bgcolor="ffffff" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

posted by Miss. Barboza at 6:33 AM

1 Comments:

[url=http://www.unikaty.pisz.pl/8406/kalendarze/]kalendarze ksi&#261&#380kowe[/url]

August 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home