Miss. Barboza

Monday, November 19, 2007

Another fast weekend...

So this weekend flew by… I was not feeling well Friday so I left work early went home and hid myself in a cave. I had a migraine so I covered all of the windows, and buried my head in the blankets. I was feeling better by about 9 pm so I got up and had a snack and then went back to bed.

6 am came early. The answering service called to let me know my instructor had cancelled so I was up and I came to Rockland to teach that took up most of the day. After the class I picked Z up to head home. That was a fun ride he decided we needed to sing Christmas songs…I know can you believe it. I think I got all of the words to “Frosty the Snowman” right I’m not sure however, that they were in the right order.

Sunday the boys and I worked on cleaning the house. After that they went outside to play while I made dinner. T was working with a friend to get some things ready for winter. Oh yeah, it snowed at my house over the weekend yuck…I’m not ready to shovel and scrape and be cold all the time …. Can’t it wait another month or so (although I will admit I would love a white Christmas).
The Pats won again, 56-10 against the Bills. I was ridiculous. One of the announcers said “with the exception of the Colts, the Patriots have managed to turn every other team they have played this year into the Washington Generals.” I think he got it right.

Until Later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 10:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home