Miss. Barboza

Friday, June 6, 2008

Photographic Irony

So currently I am re reading C.S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia. I haven't read this collection in years and with the movies now being made I thought it would be fun. The collection I have is all 7 books in one volume. Each night when I am done reading I set the book on the sofa. Each evening not long after I set the book down this is what you will see.



Apparently,Spike (this kitty in question) has decided it is up to him to protect Narnia in Aslan's absence.

In other news... T's disability has been approved...FINALLY! We got the findings from the hearing and the judge found fully in his favor!! Yeah!!! I may still take a little while for the money to come in but at least the whole ordeal is finally over.

Until Later

posted by Miss. Barboza at 6:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home