Miss. Barboza

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rainy days...

So here I am Saturday morning in the office. I am getting ready to teach a community class today. It’s ok I guess the kids are both gone off this weekend so if I were home I would probably just waste the day doing something foolish like cleaning or relaxing or maybe even baking…. Who would want to do that?

I really don’t mind teaching, it gives me a chance to keep up on my instructing skills and work with the people in my community I also find it to be a great networking opportunity. Sometimes we can make really good connections for the chapter through these classes.
I haven’t really blogged much this week it has been pretty busy the FOCUS report was due so I had to get that together so it could be uploaded. I have been working on some policies and procedures for my department as well. Add to that bottle feeding kittens every morning afternoon and before bed and you get a pretty tired Lynn.

We are also puppy sitting this weekend. Harley is an 8 month old chocolate lab. He is very cute, hyper, loud and loves to chew but very cute. His dad will be picking him up on Sunday.

Well I guess that is about it…time for my class to start.
Until later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 5:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home