Miss. Barboza

Monday, August 20, 2007

Are We There Yet

So I went to bed last night at 7PM. Results I was up at 1 am. I had asked Troy to get me up in an hour but apparently I didn’t really want to get up then so he let me sleep…translation I was done at 1 am so I got up for a while read a little and went back to bed about 3. Then I was up again at 6 am to feed the kittens. I guess I would sum this up as a not so good night of sleep. Due to this I seem to be a little punchy today.
However, I also seem to be rather productive either that or I just can’t remember what else I have on my to do list. Already today I have sent out full service contracts for all of our upcoming classes. Set up the full service schedule to send to instructors, completed an evaluation, replied to all of my weekend email, returned calls, and found an instructor for this upcoming Saturday class in Ellsworth. Whew!!!! The only I only have a couple of things left on my list for today so I thought I would take a couple of minutes to blog…I don’t want to end up on the list again…
We didn’t do much this weekend but we are taking the kids to the fair tonight…it’s bracelet night, and we made a deal at the lobster festival. The night we were there the line for tickets was oh I don’t know a quarter of a mile long for tickets to go on any of the four rides they had to offer. So the deal was this…if we don’t go on any rides tonight we will go to the Union fair on bracelet day and you can go on all the rides you want….so of course every day since August 1 I have heard…
“When is the Union Fair?”
“August 20.”
“ How many days is that?”
“fifteen”
“is that a lot?”
“No”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes”.
“Okay”
So today is the day…I must admit I am looking forward to some fair fries…they are my favorite I will keep you posted on the rides…
Until Later
posted by Miss. Barboza at 10:29 AM

1 Comments:

Love the new look How did you do it?
You need to post photos of kitties.
ARC girl.

August 22, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home