Miss. Barboza

Friday, June 29, 2007

Shhhhhhh………………

Can you Hear it…. it’s peace and quiet…. Now don’t get me wrong I love my cousin Lisa very much and she is welcome in my home anytime, But now she has her own apartment so she and Jon (her boyfriend) and her son Leo (he’s 2 ½), will be moving out this weekend… I don’t mean to sound so excited but I am looking forward to having my own space back.

They have been pretty good guests they helped with the cost of food and other things the house needed. Lisa helped with cleaning and cooking and she would watch the kids when Troy and I would want to go out for a little while…that part I’m going to miss. So all and all it was pretty good I mean there were days when we were all under each others feet and couldn’t get our of our own way never mind anyone else’s …but there were only minor blood spills and temporary losses of consciousness involved. I haven’t found any new writing on my walls or furniture like I did the last time I had extended house guests, as much as I admire children’s art work I really prefer it on paper and not my walls.

So it looks like I will be spending my weekend pushing, pulling lifting and tugging on heavy furniture…. I will let you all know how it goes…assuming a large piano doesn’t land on my head….
That’s all for now
posted by Miss. Barboza at 12:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home