Miss. Barboza

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I have been a bad, bad blogger

I know I know, I have been kind of lax in my blogging lately. I don’t really have any excuse other than I just haven’t had the time. Things in the office have been pretty busy as well as at home.

We met with MSAD 3 the other day to ask them to pay for the educational component of Charlie’s new school. We didn’t get a direct yes or no but I think we at least made some head way. I am sure they are clear on the fact that we are not “playing” with them. I let them know that I have hired an attorney and we will take this as far as we need to. I should have something resembling an answer by next Thursday, I will let you all know how it progresses.

In other new only 2 more days until I start my motorcycle class. I am a little nervous, I hope I do well I would really like to get my lisence and my own bike so Troy and I can ride together. I am most worried about clutch control. That is the issue I have when I drive a standard car. I have faith in my instructors I am sure they will be able to teach me, (but keep your fingers crossed for me just in case).
Until then
posted by Miss. Barboza at 8:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home