Miss. Barboza

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Not much longer now...

Just a few more hours until I head off for a mini vacation…if you can call it that. Tomorrow I will get up and go to the parade with the kids then back home then back to Thomaston for the fireworks. Once we fight the crazy traffic to my mother house to drop Zach off then we will head back home again. Thursday morning Charlie has an interview with the school we have applied to. It is a residential school and I think it will really be good for him. He is pretty excited about the idea of going “away” to school. After that we head back home again.

Friday we head to my father’s for the weekend (this is when the real vacation starts) I have located a Tabinaki restaurant not too far from his house. Troy had never been so I thought I would be fun to take him we are planning that for Friday night. We’ll chill and visit on Saturday and then get back on the bike to come home on Sunday… By then I should be thoroughly exhausted … Because I will be away please don’t expect too much blogging I will attempt a shot post here and there if I get the chance.

I hope you all have a spectacular Holiday. And think of those who are fighting for freedom just as our fore fathers did before us.

Until then....
posted by Miss. Barboza at 10:30 AM

3 Comments:

Happy mini-vacation. I look forward to laughing in our old age about both our wild adventures eloping to Vegas ;) xoxoxo

July 3, 2007 at 11:01 AM  

There is something about the booze and bright lights?.?.?.?.

July 3, 2007 at 11:18 AM  

Hey I never came back married... hmmm another family tradition I've been left out on. Oh well.

July 4, 2007 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home