Miss. Barboza

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Kind of Week I've Had...

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farmWhere life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to seeThose nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!
To the happy homeWith trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

Work has been nuts… between e mail and strange cases I don’t feel like I have really accomplished much.

I am getting ready for two meetings for the beginning of next week. One in Lewiston on Monday and then in Ellsworth on Tuesday.

Add to all of that I am taking my motorcycle class this weekend that will be 8-5 both days. And I have to admit I am a little (ok a lot) nervous.

So when I put all of this stuff together I get a whole lot of CRAZY hence the beginning of this post.
Until later
posted by Miss. Barboza at 9:30 AM

1 Comments:

Join the club...this week has been terrible! Hope motorcycle class goes well ..my blog won't even show up on my site today..although its there! G.

July 20, 2007 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home