Miss. Barboza

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What a weekend…

I had a very up and down weekend Friday night was ok we mostly just hung out and watched TV with Zach while Charlie headed off to his aunts house. Saturday morning I was out on the porch and I heard Tasha, out 18 year old husky making a strange sound. I went to check on her and she was laying half in her dog house panting unable to get up and walk. I got Troy and he carried her into the house. We trimmed her fur hoping she was hot, and gave her some water. We had an errand to run and by the time we returned she had passed. We spent the rest of the day digging a grave a burring her. That night some friends who had come up to help with the digging hung out we watched some TV and just hung out.

Sunday morning my 17 year old cat Keasha also passed. Both animals had outlived their expectancy and they will be missed. Keasha had been ailing for a while and is now at piece. Sunday afternoon out last pregnant cat finally went into labor she had a total of 5 kittens 2 orange and 3 black. Please let me know if any of you know someone who is looking for kittens I have plenty….

Yesterday, I spent the whole day at the court house in Bath. I was there to testify as a witness for a friend of mine. She ended up winning the case but it took all day. Not much else has been going on.

Until later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 7:33 AM

2 Comments:

Oh my word..two animals in one day.
I am so sorry. But then all those kittens..remember the Blood sweat and tears song.."and when I'm gone, and when I'm dead and gone there'll be one child born in this world to carry on, to carry on!

July 31, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

So, so sorry about both animals, especially Keasha. I will miss her meow and how she would "kill" stuffed animals and put them in the tub.

She was very cute.

July 31, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home