Miss. Barboza

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I’ve been listed…

Ginny got after me today because I haven’t blogged in a while, so here goes.
I haven’t had much “good stuff” to report and I don’t really like sharing the bad stuff, it just makes me sad all over again. So I am going to try and find some of the bright side…
This past weekend was ok we went to the lobster festival parade on Saturday; this kids had a good time and came home with plenty of candy. We took Nico, our Rottweiler, with us; he seemed to have a good time too. He only got upset when the pony walked by. I think he may have thought it was a big dog…
On Sunday we spent the day at the beach. We went to Damariscotta Lake State Park. That was fun there were 3 families in our party so all of the kids had someone to play with and the adults had someone to chat with. After the beach we went to one of the families homes for a cookout.
When we got home Sunday night that is when things started to go downhill. Again I don’t want to really get into it all I can really say is if you have pets in the Rockland area please do not take them to Rockland Animal Hospital. They are much more concerned with their bottom line than the health of your pet. The silver lining is that one of the recent cat moms at our house has adopted the kittens of the sick mom and it seems as though they are all doing well.

Until Later
posted by Miss. Barboza at 9:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home