Miss. Barboza

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wardrobe Malfunction

So this morning I got up and went through my normal morning routine…shower, dress, breakfast, hair, makeup (time permitting) and headed off to work. I knew I would be headed to the Lobster Festival after work so I wore a comfy pair of Capri’s so I wouldn’t get to hot walking around there. When I got to the office I went to the ladies room…I couldn’t get my pants unzipped. It seems my zipper broke in the up position…I don’t know exactly how this happened but I couldn’t get my pants un done and I really had to pee. So I did what any self respecting woman of the ten’s would do…I cut through my zipper then called my mommy. I don’t have my car with me because Troy is meeting me after work so we can take the kids to the festival. So I called my mom and asked her to take me the JC Penny’s so I could get some new pants. She did. I found a cute pair of Capri’s and a new top (of course the one I was wearing didn’t match) for about $17.00 not too bad if you ask me.
So here is the lesson of the day… always make sure your zipper works both ways and if all else fails call mommy.

Until later…
posted by Miss. Barboza at 6:59 AM

1 Comments:

Gimmme a break!!! I never call my mom..at least not for that but my daughter would have been there in a flash if it meant shopping!

August 1, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home