Miss. Barboza

Friday, August 10, 2007

Is It Drink Time Yet?????

So I’m not what you would call a great drinker. I occasionally like to have drink here and there to unwind. This is especially true when I spend time in strange places…like, oh I don’t know Presque Isle, which some of you may already know.
Most of the time I don’t drink because I don’t really care for the flavor of alcohol, but times they are a changin’… For my birthday I received a bottle of X-Rated Fusion Vodka…Can I just say YUM!!!! This stuff is very good. I prefer it on the rocks. Check it out at http://www.xratedfusionliqueur.com/pages/home
My big plan for the weekend is to Watch the Pats play tonight then relax the rest of the weekend maybe go for a bike ride, and after that have an X-Rated or two.

I'm Vivacious Pink! What drink personality are you?

posted by Miss. Barboza at 8:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home